Meeting the person behind the mask, that’s what drives me deep down. I am fascinated by the versatility of people and how they perform optimally. As a young leader, when I was 32, I was suddenly struck down by a severe pneumonia. “When will you learn to listen to your body?” asked my father, who was still an internist at the time. It turned out to be the start of a great journey towards deepening and manifesting my leadership.
In my 25-year business career, I have worked all over the world. As an entrepreneurial leader, I intuitively developed my own approach and substantiated it with scientific insights and ancient wisdom. Where colleagues led their people in a directive way, I worked on the basis of trust – but within frameworks! It turned out to be the formula for success. I led ever larger organizations and achieved rock-solid results. But for me even more important: my teams were super motivated and unrivaledly creative. And I? I felt a relaxed intensity and enjoyed my work to the fullest at peak performance.
- Organization Systems Vidarte Academy
- Using your Multiple Brains mBraining
- Octagon Executive Leadership Wharton Business School
- Post-Graduate Controller Maastricht University
- Master’s Economics and Law Maastricht University
- Business Administration University of Oregon / Nyenrode University
- CEO & Founder Paradise Shaper Academy
- Chairman Boost a School Foundation
- SVP & Head of Commercial Supply Chain Philips Healthcare
- CEO Southern Europe Philips Healthcare
- CFO EMEA Region Philips Healthcare
- Head of Company Valuation LG-Philips LCD